Tuesday, November 25, 2008

5 Things

Danielle tagged me to complete the following.....

(FYI: I did this over Thanksgiving break but am a total amateur when it comes to blogging and I wasn't sure how to tag people... hence why it is being posted in December.)

The "5 THINGS GAME" The rules are to write 5 things under each of the 5 headings, and then tag 5 other people.

10 years ago...
1. I was in sixth grade
2. Going to school in Central City
3. Probably listening to Spice Girls or Natalie Imbruglia
4. I had a pair of JNCO jeans (they had WIDE legs and looked ridiculous, but for some reason I thought they were cool)
5. I started playing the saxophone in band

5 Things on Today's "To-Do" List
1. Make crepes with my grandma
2. Do some Christmas shopping
3. Play cards with my dad
4. Make enchiladas for supper
5. Talk to Andrew before bed
(rough day huh? Praise the Lord for Thanksgiving break!)

5 Snacks I Enjoy...
1. Ice cream
2. Oreos
3. Popcorn (freshly popped)
4. Cookie dough
5. Blue cheese and crackers

5 Things I Would Do if I were a Millionaire!
1. Buy a cozy house out in the country
2. Adopt a couple boys from Africa
3. Save for retirement/college for the kids we will hopefully have
4. Buy Andrew a few guns ;)
5. Give a lot away

5 Places I Have Lived...
1. Central City
2. Mount Vernon
3. Ames
4. Huxley
5. Ames
(I've lived three different places in Ames, so I feel justified using it twice)

5 Jobs I've had/Still have...
1. Babysitting
2. GNC
3. The Cafe - bakery
4. Quality Attributes Software - administrative assistant
5. ISU - research assistant

5 People I'm tagging...
I don't know five people that blog so we'll have to go with three (really, I didn't just copy you Danielle, I only know 3 other people who blog too!)
1. Caitlin
2. Stephanie
3. Heather

No comments: